Saturday, April 12, 2008

lol-aj.livejournal.com presents: a POTPOURRI!

IT ARE THE WEEKEND AND HERE ARE SUM THINGS ON MY MIND GRAPES:

1. dixie chicks rule. one time i was driving to savannah with my gf and we were listening to truth no. 2 (which is playing in the next room of my apt at the moment). we pulled into a gas station and turned off the car and IT WAS STILL PLAYING. this was because the gas station was also playing truth no. 2, over the PA system by the pumps.

2. precious gems made from yr beloved dead person! THAT ARE SRSLY WEIRD. the most pertinent question has been posed already by a commenter, by which i mean,
how is this possible? why aren't diamonds like worthless if they are just makeable.
3. since much of my readership are not "internet people," it is necessary that i include a plug for Postcards from Yo Momma because i don't think you ppl would know about it otherwise! i shall not elaborate further except to add that my VERY OWN ROOMMATE's mother was featured in part of the April 7th postings. READ IT NOW OR DIE.

4. it has been SRSLY FOGGY in city lately. wtf! NYC is all liek "o hai, im san francisco!" the other day riding to work my glasses were all wet by the time i got to the other side of the manhattan bridge. that's how foggy it was. then the next day it was EQUALLY FOGGY. here are sum pikshurs from my fone:

bklyn bridge from the manhattan bridge.


the next day, somewhere near the courthouse like by centre st or something

5. speaking of my camera fone, aj will give a special prize to anyone who can tell him definitively whether this play is 4 srs:

ZOMG LOL MOST ORIGINAL IDEA EVAR!!!!11ONE!
jk wtf! is this 4 reel?


im pretty sure there was sum stuff taht are political that i wus thinking about this week but i cant remember now... TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

3 comments:

Jenn S. said...

If this was Perez Hilton's blog, I'd totally reply with "FIRST COMMENTER!!!" but it ain't so I won't. Or WILL I?!!

Basically my mom being on Postcards from Your Momma is awesome. I would have shared the awesomeness with her had I not had to hang up on her dumb ass this afternoon.

NICE FOG PICTURES!! Hey remember how I was like "At least it's not BEJING?!" even though you said FOG and not SMOG?

K rite hope you're having a romantic night!!

Chris Kreussling (Flatbush Gardener) said...

Beautiful shot of the Brooklyn Bridge.

AJ said...

WHY THANK YOU

AJ sez lolAJ FTW!!

internetz speak 4 teh politically l33t brought to you by lol-aj.blogspot.com!!!!


What should I get tattooed on my chest this summer?

About Me

AJ lives in Minneapolis and is interested in stuff that's political. AJ has a lot invested in his masculinity.

BE MY TIPSTER

email at lolajblog@gmail.com and be awsum!