Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WHAT ARE THE HAPS MY FRIENDS

I like to think of my nabe (Flatbush/Ditmas Park) as a utopian oasis safely sequestered from the ugly, ugly face of NYC gentrification and replete with a happy "combination of newcomers and old time residents without any animosity between the two." Neway, this article from NY Megaphone pretty much confirms it.

But srsly though, we do have some neat things like the Flatbush Development Corporation, lefty indie coffeehouse Vox Pop (what? TOO LEFTY, you say?), our very own food coop, and some other stuff too, I bet.

No comments:

AJ sez lolAJ FTW!!

internetz speak 4 teh politically l33t brought to you by lol-aj.blogspot.com!!!!


What should I get tattooed on my chest this summer?

About Me

AJ lives in Minneapolis and is interested in stuff that's political. AJ has a lot invested in his masculinity.

BE MY TIPSTER

email at lolajblog@gmail.com and be awsum!