Interestingly, Duanna Johnson made the New York Times.
A search for "transsexuals" on NYT turns up this weird piece from a couple weeks ago, in which the author waxes on about her trans twin bro, trans reproductive issues, and, of course, sea horses.
Continuing with the Times trend, AJ also draws your attention to this article on drinking in Wisconsin--Wisconsin is right next to AJ! and apparently it "[leads] the nation in binge drinking." AJ did not know that it's legal for minors to buy alcohol in bars in WI if they are accompanied by their guardian. That sort of makes AJ's inner libertarian (shh!) happy.
What in the hell? Prince is talking smack about the gays?? As a Minneapolis resident, homophile, and popular music enthusiast, AJ is not even sure how to respond. Plus I mean like you know obviously, hello. IDK sounds like someone needs to purify themselves in the waters of lake Minnetonka.
And just as a general aside re: Wanda Sykes, I really hate it when I pluck a titillating piece of news out of an otherwise unremarkable article but then twelve hours later its on every single blog in the blogoverse, rendering lolAJ redundant and dull. my life is super hard :(
Finally, the Biggest Loser only for cats is always an excellent idea.
- ok this definitely deserves its own post now
- couple sunday lynx
- this is pretty much how aj spends his afternoons t...
- lol-aj.livejournal.com has a RAGE
- OK EVERYONE CHEER UP again
- RIP Chloe "Chlobers" Hernandez-del Valle (1991 - 2...
- more news, stuff on thursday, etc
- monday news
- jebus finally
- aj is rockin out w/ I-35W, Amanda the windows danc...
- BABIES: IT'S ON!
- oh and here's the shifty lilliputian my mom is rep...
- EVERYONE CHEER UP OK
- worst day ever!
- LOL OOPS
- o heres a lolAJ quickhit
- CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER
- also as an aside
- lol-aj.livejournal.com brings u some UPDATES
- ▼ November (24)