Friday, March 7, 2008

AND NOW FOR SOME MOAR FEMINISM

AJ is admittedly pleasantly surprised by Jessica Valenti's recent piece in the Nation. I am a regular Feministing reader and often I like the posts muchly but sometimes it makes me want to SMASH PUNY FEMINIST HEGEMONY.

I had been a little put off by the tendency of the feminist blogosphere to paint the Obama vs. Clinton infighting as the product of a generational gap rather than um, the ability to have a politics that encompasses hardships beyond those experienced by middle class heterosexual white women.







why r i so tired today?

No comments:

AJ sez lolAJ FTW!!

internetz speak 4 teh politically l33t brought to you by lol-aj.blogspot.com!!!!


What should I get tattooed on my chest this summer?

About Me

AJ lives in Minneapolis and is interested in stuff that's political. AJ has a lot invested in his masculinity.

BE MY TIPSTER

email at lolajblog@gmail.com and be awsum!