Friday, March 7, 2008

i move away from the mic to breathe

today, lolAJ is going for QUANTITY over QUALITY.
Because this is also a blog about NYC, here is a picture of my cat who lives in Brooklyn with me:


and in other news today i wuz liek, text msging can play an important role in facilitating communication (esp in a relationship). here is a pretty typical text exchange between me and my girlfriend, for instance:

gf: hey can you pick me up some chicken broth on the way home?
me: omg why am i transsexual? that is so wierd
gf: why don't we talk about this when you get home honey
me: lol im sry

also today the customized ad at the top of my gmail account said "Think You're a Liberal?" GTFO!!!

No comments:

AJ sez lolAJ FTW!!

internetz speak 4 teh politically l33t brought to you by lol-aj.blogspot.com!!!!


What should I get tattooed on my chest this summer?

About Me

AJ lives in Minneapolis and is interested in stuff that's political. AJ has a lot invested in his masculinity.

BE MY TIPSTER

email at lolajblog@gmail.com and be awsum!