Friday, March 21, 2008

it's more likely than you think.

OMG TRANSSEXUALS??? In my Iran???

OMG TRANSSEXUALS??? In my women's colleges??? o wait i alredy linked taht liek twice darn.

OMG TRANSSEXUALS??? On my television???

OMG TRANSSEXUALS??? In my radical feminism??? lol.

OMG TRANSSEXUALS??? In my office???


roffle @ a transgender looks so beautiful you cannot identify her as a transgender




And in other newz....


ok my trannies TIME TO FESS UP. who told christian it was ok to say THAT. I know it was an inside job. NOW WE ALL HAVE A GIANT BIG HOT TRANNY MESS ON OUR HANDS. Calpernia, was it you? I THINK MAYBE. oh also "fierce".... WAY TO APPROPRIATE AND RUIN A PERFECTLY GOOD WORD. Ruiner!



btw stunning is an hero.

Also useful if: you have ever met a transsexual or whatnot.

No comments:

AJ sez lolAJ FTW!!

internetz speak 4 teh politically l33t brought to you by lol-aj.blogspot.com!!!!


What should I get tattooed on my chest this summer?

About Me

AJ lives in Minneapolis and is interested in stuff that's political. AJ has a lot invested in his masculinity.

BE MY TIPSTER

email at lolajblog@gmail.com and be awsum!